Primary Skills: Java, Springboot, Backend
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
Required Skills: Springboot.
- Create complex web-based applications
- Use this scripting language to modify the design and functionality of websites as requested by their clients
- May write programs or revise existing applications
- Also identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of java developed projects.
- Will often test programs to verify that they work correctly.
- This responsibility includes resolving technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Write code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Karma at 408-512-2360
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.