Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12544326
Primary Skills: Java/Springboot, SQL, HTML/CSS, Jenkins
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Candidate should have hands on experience on building web applications using Java/Spring boot and a passion for creating the best user experience. They should also have strong knowledge of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities and Standups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives, ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, integration, and regression testing and Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and Ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required).
- Experience with Web Standards and Accessibility Best Practices.
- Experience with Responsive Design Principles.
- Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels.
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery pipeline. Working knowledge and experience in CI / CD tools like Jenkins, GIT.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul Ambhore at 408-816-2020.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.