Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12212231
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Java Developer for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Varun @ 408-907-6419. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java Developer, REST, Spring Framework, Unix/Linux, Tomcat, Junit, Jenkins, Eclipse, Intelli
Duration: 04+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- The Java Developer will build and enhance the transitioning mission critical payment processing solution from legacy architecture to J2EE architecture.
- This position will require design and development of various features to modernize the payment processing solution leveraging Java, J2EE and other open source technologies such as Spring, MongoDB, Kafka, and Hadoop.
- As a member of the development team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907-6419
- Gather and analyze requirements from product owners.
- Design and develop highly scalable and fault-tolerant systems using Java, J2EE and open source technologies.
- Provide technical and architectural guidance for systems that are reliable, massively scalable, highly available (99.999% uptime), and maintainable.
- Understand and adhere to SOA principles utilizing a REST based foundation.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.