Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11990169
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Android Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST APIs, SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle).
Duration: 6 Months contract
Contract Type: W2
- 5+ years of experience building server-side of large consumer-facing web or mobile application from ground up with Java/J2EE / Spring, RestAPI, SQL.
- You will be responsible for feature development, code maintenance, designing solutions for new product features, supporting our Product team in demoes and everything else involved in end to end product development and release cycles.
- Must be able to take requirements and build complete prototype application with minimum guidance
- At least 5 years of experience building server-side of large consumer-facing web or mobile application from ground up
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE experience (Core Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate)
- Extensive experience integrating with REST APIs and building clean and secure REST APIs
- Experience with SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle).
- Be able to build data models and craft REST APIs from given requirements
- Experience troubleshooting performance and scalability issues
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Software engineering
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.