Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11919702
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Java Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907 6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Java, JEE, REST, J-Unit, SDLC, NOSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Some of Your Key Responsibilities:
Some of Your Key Qualifications:
- 3-5yrs Java experience, JEE, and REST / Experience with J-unit / SLDLC experience / Pipeline / Manager wants to see candidates with ONLY Java experience, unrelated experience will not be shortlisted
- Our engineers do more than just write code:
- You' ll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their business needs
- You' ll use technologies that include Java, REST, NoSQL, Security framework, Docker and more
- You will analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution
- You' ll leverage on new technologies to build the next generation of Payment Services
- You' ll develop and deliver new features every few days
- You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, mobile technologies, quality assurance, scripting languages and operating systems
- Your DNA would include following and creating software best practices and processes.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and above all, you are team players!
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 3-5 years of Software Development Experience
- You have experience of Core Java, JEE technologies, REST, Security standards and technologies.
- You have experience in Kubernetes, Swarm and container technologies.
- You have experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind
- We count on your curiosity and creativity, to want to understand customer requirements and our processes and want to come up with creative solutions
- While you' ll have the skill to see and understand the big picture, you' re able to stay focused on the task at hand to achieve immediate goals
- You' re great at systematic and accurate research wanting to uncover the smallest detail
- You have amazing work ethics that will help us all work extremely well together
- You have the passion to understanding people and to always striving to improve our products and services!
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907-6419
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.