Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11902748
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position
Akraya is looking for a Java Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Monika at 408-907-6415. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: 5+ yrs experience with REST, Spring Framework, and Java / Strong UNIX/Linux background / Knowledge of Tomcat, JUnit, Jenkins, Exclipse/IntelliJ, Maven / Bachelor' s Degree / Strong written and verbal communication skills
Duration: 06 + Months
Contract Type: W2 only
- The Java Developer will build and enhance the transitioning mission critical payment processing solution from legacy architecture to J2EE architecture. This position will require design and development of various features to modernize the payment processing solution leveraging Java, J2EE and other open source technologies such as Spring, MongoDB, Kafka, and Hadoop.
- As a member of the development team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- Specific Responsibilities include:
- Gather and analyze requirements from product owners
- Design and develop highly scalable and fault-tolerant systems using Java, J2EE and open source technologies
- Provide technical and architectural guidance for systems that are reliable, massively scalable, highly available (99.999% uptime), and maintainable.
- Understand and adhere to SOA principles utilizing a REST based foundation.
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Monika at 408-907-6415
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.