Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12651097
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: International Income Tax Compliance and Tax Provision, Excel, public accounting
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Work on U.S. federal international tax compliance matters, including preparation of Forms 5471, 8858, and supporting calculations and disclosure statements.
- Prepare calculations relating to The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act necessary for tax provision and tax return compliance purposes.
- Familiarity with GILTI, FDII, BEAT and FTC calculations desired.
- Preparation of various calculations and filings that may include Subpart F Calculations, book to tax adjustments, APB23 calculations, Sec. 987 calculations, tax basis calculations, E&P pools, tax pools, Previously Taxed E&P and Form 1042 filings and supporting calculations.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Experience with Corptax software desired.
- Experience with Alteryx a plus.
- The team this role supports International Tax Compliance and Tax Provision
- Minimum 5 years experience from public accounting and/or industry.
- Bachelor degree.
- Familiar with International Tax Reform.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil @ 408-512-2354
- Excellent Excel skills.
- International Income Tax Compliance and Tax Provision experience (experience preparing Forms 5471, 8858).
- Familiar with US Tax Reform.
- Alteryx modeling experience (big plus)
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.