Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12161245
Akraya is looking for a Internal Communications Assistant for one of our leading clients. You will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’ s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Dipak at 408-907-3213 . If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Internal Communications, writer
Duration: 12+ Months
Tax term: W2only
Category: Administrative & Clarical
Primary Job Responsibilities:
You are a seasoned writer and internal communicator, who excels at corporate story telling by conveying information in a clear and concise manner that both informs and educates employees about what’ s happening in the company, while building their excitement for where it’ s headed. You are self-motivated and hard-working with strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- About 1-3 yrs of experience.
- You are responsible for editorial development of c-level executive’ s emails about corporate initiatives and talking points for monthly Town Halls.
- Refining executive’ s emails surrounding org changes and key initiatives, and developing key messages to support all-hands meetings.
- Developing key messages, FAQ and talking points to guide executive and manager communications surrounding org changes.
- Drafting scripts to guide executive videos promoting new offerings/services
- Drafting and/or refining short-form articles about key events/activities in the company and uploading them to our internal news platform.
- Setting up raffle promotions and sending out broadcasts to further promote content on our internal news platform.
- Editing emails promoting key news and information in the company and distributing them via the StubHub Employee Comms. Mailbox.
- Managing the logistics for monthly Town Halls and global all-employee meetings e.G. Booking production, webcast, audio and facilities support, reserving conference rooms etc.
- Updating monthly Town Hall and global all-hands surveys to reflect content for the event and distributing them along with the replays to drive employee feedback and additional views
- Assisting with development of client’ s One promotional materials e.G. You made my day cards, recognition plaque, CTT member posters etc.
- Liaising with Client’ s admins to support corporate events and activities as necessary i.E. Lining up VMR recordings etc.
- Providing support for the extended Global Communications team as needed.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.