Akraya is looking for a Internal Communications Assistant for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Dipak at
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Internal Communications, writer
Duration: 12+ Months
Tax term: W2only
Primary Job Responsibilities:
You are a seasoned writer and internal communicator, who excels at corporate story telling by conveying information in a clear and concise manner that both informs and educates employees about what’s happening in the company, while building their excitement for where it’s headed. You are self-motivated and hard-working with strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- About 1-3 yrs of experience.
- You are responsible for editorial development of c-level executive’s emails about corporate initiatives and talking points for monthly Town Halls.
- Refining executive’s emails surrounding org changes and key initiatives, and developing key messages to support all-hands meetings.
- Developing key messages, FAQ and talking points to guide executive and manager communications surrounding org changes.
- Drafting scripts to guide executive videos promoting new offerings/services
- Drafting and/or refining short-form articles about key events/activities in the company and uploading them to our internal news platform.
- Setting up raffle promotions and sending out broadcasts to further promote content on our internal news platform.
- Editing emails promoting key news and information in the company and distributing them via the StubHub Employee Comms. Mailbox.
- Managing the logistics for monthly Town Halls and global all-employee meetings e.g. booking production, webcast, audio and facilities support, reserving conference rooms etc.
- Updating monthly Town Hall and global all-hands surveys to reflect content for the event and distributing them along with the replays to drive employee feedback and additional views
- Assisting with development of client’s One promotional materials e.g. You made my day cards, recognition plaque, CTT member posters etc.
- Liaising with Client’s admins to support corporate events and activities as necessary i.e. lining up VMR recordings etc.
- Providing support for the extended Global Communications team as needed.