Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12664295
Primary Skills: Campaign, Marketing, SFDC or Marketo
Duration: 06+ Months (High Possibility of Extension for Long Term)
Contract Type: W2
The ideal candidate is an experienced, results-driven, flexible and creative marketer who has successfully implemented demand-gen activities, preferably in the tech space. This person should have strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Support Americas Integrated Programs team with various aspects of the building and execution of campaigns and key events.
- Request and track necessary creative elements needed for campaigns and events (often requires interfacing with cross-functional team).
- Manage event timelines and due dates of content and creative assets that are required for events and campaigns.
- Manage content and email creation process requests using in-house tools.
- Engage with functional teams to craft event and campaign landing pages (Marketo, .com and other).
- Assist with campaign and event list uploads.
- Support the efforts to measure and report on campaign results to track progress toward KPIs
- Other activities as required.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Amit @ 408-512-2362
- Understanding of the steps that comprise a go-to-market process
- Ability to successfully manage and execute multiple projects, priorities and engagements simultaneously
- Effective writing skills that can be applied to the development of messaging, emails and/or banner ads
- Aptitude for and willingness to learn proprietary and/or new tools and processes
- Strong interpersonal skillset to collaborate with all team members including other functional teams.
- Comfortable with a fast paced (but fun) environment.
- Knowledge of SFDC, Marketo, is helpful.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.