Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12460502
Primary Skills: Designing, ELearning, Adobe, Content Management, Report Assessment
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Temporary headcount will take storyboards & designs created internally by team and use online authoring tools to create engaging, online learning experiences for learners under close supervision.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in instructional design and developing learning content.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise designing, developing, planning, implementing, and assessing training to current industry and adult learning standards.
- Demonstrated experience developing training collateral, interactive eLearning modules, and job aids.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience planning for and analyzing data driven learning experiences (e.g. using xAPI)
- Proven experience collaborating with subject matter experts, global stakeholders, and managers.
- Manage training content/updates residing on content management systems.
- Monitor and report assessment data.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Divya at 408 512 2371.
- LMS (e.g., Cornerstone or Thinking Cap) administration experience including eLearning publishing and learning assessments.
- Experience marketing blended solutions inside organizations.
- History of sparking improvements in learning strategy and content through collaboration and prototyping.
- An eye for visual design and knack for creating great user experiences
- The ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience in a major corporate training environment working on instructional design assignments across multiple teams or groups.
- Experience in curriculum development, performance improvement, and/or project management.
- Graduate degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, or a related field.
- Able to manage workflow with minimal oversight in a fast-paced, frugal environment with multiple stakeholders and sometimes changing priorities.
- Demonstrated obsession regarding the customer experience; never settle for good enough, and continually inspire others to do better for the customer.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Proven competence using a Learning Management System (LMS)
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.