Job Category: HR & Recruiting
Job Number: 11729559
Akraya is looking for a Instructional Designer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Yash at 408-907-2967. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Web-based training, Instructor-led training, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, MS office
Duration: 4+ Months contract (with possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Provide learning and training strategy consulting.
- Assess target audience' s learning needs. Identify performance gaps and develop plans for the learning solution, post-training support, and business outcome evaluation.
- Use the Successive Approximation Model (SAM) to develop learning solutions
- Design instruction for mobile delivery with consideration for responsive design
- Develop learning objectives and assessments
- Design complex interactive training for national clients in a creative, team-oriented environment
- Develop performance support systems, including online help
- Design and develop WBT in a collaborative environment using Articulate Presenter, Articulate Storyline, or Captivate
- Design and develop classroom or virtual training instruction
- Six or more years of experience with instructional design for web-based training, instructor-led training, and performance support development required.
- Examples of work will be required in interview process.
- Specific tools requested: Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Word, Excel, PowerPoin
- Optional tools: SharePoint, Dreamweaver
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Yash at 408-907-2967
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.