Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 11913815
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a “ Instructional Content Specialist" for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skill: Content development, Instructional design, Articulate Storyline, Captivate and LMS
Duration: 6+ Months (possible extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop competency based content including; assessments, facilitator/participant guides, and reference material
- Apply learning experience design, behavior design, and classic ID principles to develop adaptive learning programs
- Partner with various subject matter experts to organize, design and adapt content across multiple programs
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify and capture learning content
- Project manage all phases of a learning project – analysis, design, development, implementation & evaluation
- Deliver Train the Trainers (TTT)
Skill / Job Requirements
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a relevant instructional design role
- 1-2 years of experience publishing content to a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher education completed
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage multiple development projects in meeting deadlines
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) expertise
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.