Job Category: Editorial, Writing, & Content Management
Job Number: 11423611
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for an "Instructional Content Specialist" for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Surbhi at 408-512-2359. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Captivate, Storyline, Photoshop, Online learning modules, Learning Management System and Microsoft Office
Duration: 6+ Months
Primary Function of Position:
The Instructional Content Specialist will be responsible for producing and maintaining content across a wide range of projects including web-based online courses, mobile applications, video scripts / storyboards, and quick reference guides.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Skill / Job Requirements
- Develop competency based content including; assessments, facilitator/participant guides, and reference material
- Apply learning experience design, behavior design, and classic ID principles to develop adaptive learning programs
- Partner with various subject matter experts to organize, design and adapt content across multiple programs
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify and capture learning content
- Project manage all phases of a learning project – analysis, design, development, implementation & evaluation
- Deliver Train the Trainers (TTT)
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a relevant instructional design role
- 1-2 years of experience publishing content to a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher education completed
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage multiple development projects in meeting deadlines
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) expertise
- 1-2 years of experience in a healthcare, biotech, or medical device organization
- 1-2 years of experience developing content for a global audience
- Degree in Education, Curriculum Development, or Instructional Design
- Experience working with strict document control and Quality Management Systems
- Adobe Experience Mobile Manager (AEMM) authoring experience
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Audition expertise
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Surbhi at 408-512-2359
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.