Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12077546
Akraya is looking for a Inside Sales Representative for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Divya at 408-512-237. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: 1-3 years of Customer Support, Banking, or sales experience required / Excellent communication skills
Duration: 8 Months
Contract Type: W2 only
- Respond to inbound telephone calls and may generate outbound calls regarding information on aspects of multiple client products.
- Evaluate the nature of each call and determine the appropriate action to complete the call.
- Answer general customer service questions from cardholders, explain multiple program features, and where appropriate, transfer the customer to the issuing bank to obtain specific account information or transfer the customer to an appropriate Third Party Service Provider.
- Adhere to established CSS procedures and guidelines while providing quality customer service in order to meet and exceed department standards.
- Provide general information and support on any client related topic or product and direct the customer accordingly.
- Update and maintain cardholder data in appropriate databases.
- Use several computer programs to respond to customer inquiries.
- Document cases to show action taken.
- Serve as escalation point for calls requiring advanced knowledge of product line.
- 1-3 years in a sales / support capacity to business environment.
- Knowledge of the bankcard industry including issuing, acquiring, transaction processing, ecommerce, Card Present, Card Not Present.
- ACH processing preferred but not required.
- Ability to deal effectively with customers and strong telephone etiquette skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, coordinate multiple.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, follow-up, and negotiation skills
• Bachelor' s degree preferred
- Must possess a clear speaking voice and strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions quickly based on the customer' s needs.
- Ability to handle difficult calls
- Attention to details.
- Ability to manage multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledgeable of the payments business and client operating procedures after the training class.
- Knowledgeable of multiple client product lines.
- Basic PC skills in a Windows environment
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Divya at 408-512-237
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.