Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12612526
Primary Skills: Infrastructure, Ansible/Python/Shell, Cloud, Linux
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Mutliple Locations: Atlanta GA, Austin TX, Broomfield CO - Only Onsite, no remote!
- Planning, implementation, and management of physical and virtual infrastructure (compute, storage, network, etc.) in a cloud environment.
- The team member will also be responsible for the deployment, configuration, and management of Linux VMs, containers, and application infrastructure.
- The team member will be working with a variety of cross-functional teams, such as our internal cloud provider and IT teams, to coordinate and implement a highly scalable infrastructure to meet the growing demands of the project, in a fast paced and highly iterative nature.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Aman at 408-512-2358
- Experience working with enterprise virtualization (e.g., ESX) and cloud technologies (e.g., vCD).
- Strong Linux administration skills, including host application administration, with a solid understanding of Linux security features.
- Experience with Ansible, Python, and shell programming.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.