Primary Skills: Linux/Unix, AWS, CI/CD, automation, IaaS
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Engineer and administer Linux systems in both hardware and cloud environments.
- Work with both internal and external customers on related projects.
- Provide support relating to customer incidents, and security issues.
- Diagnose performance issues by analyzing data with commercial and in-house tools.
- Write, review and maintain related code and documentation
- Be part of the on-call rotation. Work as part of the team to solve unique customer business integrations.
- Play a key role in the QA and deployment effort of new applications or streaming content.
- Expert level experience in Linux system engineering and administration.
- Expert level knowledge of AWS Ops (EC2, Lambda, S3, CloudWatch, IAM, etc...)
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools, e.g: git, travis, salt, jenkins, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodePipeline.
- Proficiency in infrastructure as a code & automation using Python, Unix Shell and other programming language.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Karan at 408-907-7706
- Experience engineering solutions in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Openstack, Docker & Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience with Python, GoLang and Terraform.
- Experience in configuring and managing SaltStack.
- Deep understanding in Over The Top (OTT) video encoding.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.