Primary Skills: AWS, Linux (Red Hat/Ubuntu), Python/GoLang, Chef/Puppet/Ansible/SALT
Duration: 12+ Months (Possible chances of extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ / Los Angeles, CA
To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil @ 408-512-2354.
- Someone who possess AWS Certified Solutions Architect professional is a must.
- Strong AWS experience is a must.
- Experience with physical Data Center environment. (No Rack/Stack).
- Basic understanding of datacenters with regard to servers/routing
- Heavy Linux (Red Hat) experience – Ubuntu experience preferred.
- Some Coding experience - Python is Must - GoLang experience would be preferred.
- Good understanding of server performance tuning - Kernel performance tuning experience will be good to have.
- Configuration management experience (Chef/Puppet/Ansible) (Lot of this experience will help them a lot with minimal training.) - SALT experience preferred.
- Someone who is intelligent enough to understand & propose the server side solutions.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.