Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12413173
Akraya is looking for a Infrastructure project Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Partha at
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: Infrastructure project Management, Budgeting, Data Cabling, PM Tools
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Leads day-to-day management of infrastructure services-related projects to completion by managing scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Develops and manages project plans and time/cost projections, recommending and processing changes as appropriate; identifies and allocates resources and prioritizes tasks to ensure objectives are met.
- Ensures necessary elements of project charter, work plan, and all other relevant documentation are documented, managed, and updated appropriately to maintain an accurate record of project activities.
- Manages project data and artifacts (tasks, RAID logs, resources, documents, etc.) in the Project and Portfolio Management software tool and other standards as defined.
- Collaborates with and manages all relevant stakeholders to maintain the scope, cost, schedule, and quality of projects, while maintaining project objectives and establishing project parameters, budgets, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Identifies project and application dependencies and risks, ensuring mitigation/contingency plans are in place for identified risks to increase probability of project success.
- Facilitates meetings and documents meeting outputs (agenda, minutes, action items), while maintaining professional interactions with all relevant stakeholders.
- Informs all relevant stakeholders of key activities and documents periodic progress reports summarizing project status, risks, required actions, and associated timelines.
- Ensures satisfactory transfer of control of project upon completion (hand-off) and closes all project documentation and archives appropriate records.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Partha @ 408-512-3153
- Knowledge of project management processes and tools
- Knowledge of healthcare, information technology, and /or business operations
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of constituencies
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical personnel
- Ability to establish and clarify project objectives, goals, parameters, budgets, deliverables, deadlines and the roles and responsibilities of participants
- Ability to identify project and application dependencies/risks
- Ability to develop mitigation/contingency plans
- Ability to organize and manage resources
- Ability to prepare and present periodic project progress reports
- Hands-on experience managing and implementing infrastructure projects preferred