Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11433582
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a "Information Security Risk Analyst " for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Surbhi at 408-512-2359. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Information Security, PCI DSS, SOC 2, and HIPAA, CISSP, CISA, or other Information Security attestations
Duration: 6+ Months
- The Risk Analyst will provide actionable and relevant risk guidance to company' s business units and corporate operations teams on third party SaaS engagements.
- Assess third party vendors' (processing/storing company data) information security controls and identify and communicate risks to stakeholders and relevant internal parties
- Consult with business owner on identified or foreseeable internal and external risks and work with business owner to reduce risks based on security best practices for third party vendors
- Partner with internal third party partner managers and information asset owners to manage risk treatment plans for third party risks identified
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments on process enhancements and workflow integrations to provide improved customer experience
- Ability to support legal team when issues arise in relation to the contract negotiation of the vendor' s security practices
- 5+ years work experience in auditing, consulting, IT operations, or process and change management
- A strong technical background and solid foundation in security principles
- Experience managing multi-faceted projects and working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage client- facing engagements
- Experience managing internal and external risk in a global enterprise
- Communication: Strong written and oral skills (will interface with external partners, vendors, and customers, also marketing, public relations, and senior management
- Experience with regulatory compliance audits such as PCI DSS, SOC 2, and HIPAA
- CISSP, CISA, or other Information Security attestation(s) is a definite plus.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Surbhi at 408-512-2359
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.