Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12357251
Primary Skills: Security Logging and Monitoring, Splunk, Cloud platforms
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
Required skills and experience:
- 5-8 years of experience in cloud security, data analysis, and configuration of security monitoring platforms.
- Strong experience with security logging and monitoring.
- Experience implementing security monitoring and response capabilities on cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
- Strong understanding of threat analysis and incident response practices and methodologies.
- Expert technical knowledge of Internet security, networking protocols, and related technologies, including IDS/IPS, firewalls, content filtering, and packet inspection.
- Experience with endpoint security analysis on Windows, Mac, and Linux host event data and related tools.
- Experience with security behavioral analytics platforms used for user and entity behavioral analytics and anomaly detection.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Akash @ 408-907-2689.
- Certifications such as GCIH, GIAC, CISSP, Splunk Certified Admin.
- Scripting skills such as Python, Perl, Shell, Bash, RegEx, Splunk query language.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.