Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12357251
Akraya is looking for a Information Security Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Swapnil @ 408-512-2354.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Security Logging and Monitoring, Splunk, Cloud platforms
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
Required skills and experience:
- 5-8 years of experience in cloud security, data analysis, and configuration of security monitoring platforms.
- Strong experience with security logging and monitoring.
- Experience implementing security monitoring and response capabilities on cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
- Strong understanding of threat analysis and incident response practices and methodologies.
- Expert technical knowledge of Internet security, networking protocols, and related technologies, including IDS/IPS, firewalls, content filtering, and packet inspection.
- Experience with endpoint security analysis on Windows, Mac, and Linux host event data and related tools.
- Experience with security behavioral analytics platforms used for user and entity behavioral analytics and anomaly detection.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify advanced threats.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultural and linguistic barriers.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Availability outside working hours for high priority events.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Swapnil @ 408-512-2354
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Certifications such as GCIH, GIAC, CISSP, Splunk Certified Admin.
- Scripting skills such as Python, Perl, Shell, Bash, RegEx, Splunk query language.