Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 11900347
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Information Security Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Windows Server, Unix/Linux systems, Oracle, database servers, mySQL Databases, network hardening, risk assessment, Linux, Middleware, CCNA, CCSE, GIAC or CISSP,
Duration: 6 Month contract
Contract Type: W2
- 4 + years of relevant experience. Background as a Systems Administrator - Windows Server, Unix/Linux systems, Oracle, database servers, mySQL Databases. Must have strong experience/knowledge on configuration, system and network hardening, risk assessment with Linux, Windows servers, Middleware, network appliances. In-depth knowledge of Information Security regulations. Excellent Communication skills as well.
- The role will support the continuing development of the technical security requirements (TSRs)/security standards program based on accepted industry standards, regulations and best practices. Prefer CCNA, CCSE, GIAC or CISSP certifications. Familiar with new technologies such as Docker, NoSQL, big data, Mobile application security.
- Minimum 4-7 years in developing security requirements, policies development, supporting network security, some pen testing/scanning, developing some scripts to automate implementation of security requirements, and familiar with new technologies such as Docker, NoSQL, big data, Mobile application security, etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Windows Server, Unix/Linux sys ems, database servers, Sun Storage Array, firewalls, Virtualization, SQL Databases,.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent. Strong knowledge and experience in Identity and access management technologies. Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly.
- Prefer CCNA, CCSE, GIAC or CISSP certifications
- Candidate must have strong configuration, system and network hardening, risk assessment with Linux, Windows servers, Middleware, network appliances etc.
- The candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of Information Security regulations, industry requirements and generally accepted best practices such as FFIEC, GLBA, PCI DSS, ISO, NIST
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.