Primary Skills: Data model, Informatica BDM, (Hive OR Spark), SQL, HQL, Unix Shell scripting, Unix Shell scripting
Duration: 3-6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Aman /Ashish at 408-907-3219 / 408-907-6402
- Good understanding of the data models, strong data analytical skills required.
- Experience with Informatica BDM, Hadoop Programming(Hive, Spark), Strong SQL.
- Strong skills in writing complex HQLs.
- Data manipulation using complex logic from Informatica transformations.
- Ability to develop complex mappings and workflows in accordance with requirements.
- Expert in Informatica BDM Mapping design, Implementation, Performance Tuning and Debugging.
- Experience in Unix Shell scripting.
- 4+ years of Informatica Developer experience, working with Big Data Management version is preferred.
- Ability to understand the designs with minimal knowledge transfer and working on integrations is preferred.
- Experience with Oracle's HCM Cloud or enterprise HRIS(Peoplesoft) is desired.
- Experience should be across multiple modules such as; Core HR, Payroll, Benefits is desired.
- Outstanding ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.