Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12373115
Akraya is looking for an Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Shabana @ 408-907-2246.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Inclusion & Diversity projects
Duration 6+ Month’s contract
Contract Type: W2 only
Skills and Requirements:-
- Develop, drive and deliver projects across numerous HR functions to create an inclusive workplace where we embrace diverse perspectives to better serve our innovative clients and our business.
- Manage projects in collaboration with our different HR specialty groups
- Staffing, Talent Development, Field Delivery, Benefits, Compensation – as well as other corporate functions outside of Human Resources, including Marketing and Corporate Social Responsibility groups.
- Manage Inclusion & Diversity projects, from coordinating timelines and resources to driving deliverables, with various stakeholders and project team members
- Assist with the development and execution of our Employee Engagement Survey and follow-up action plans.
- Provide support for risk management and compliance related processes, procedures, tracking mechanisms and controls.
- Schedule meetings with key project partners.
- Support various ad-hoc HR projects and administrative tasks as needed.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana @ 408-907-2246
- Three to five years’ experience supporting multiple, complex Human Resources projects, with increased responsibility over time.
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects, as demonstrated by previous experience coordinating deadlines and deliverables with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 – Word; Excel; Power Point; experience with Teams, One Note, Planner and SharePoint a plus.
- Adept with technology and learning new systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in HR; prior administrative experience is also useful.