Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11716868
Akraya is looking for an Implementation Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Om @408- 816- 2471 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: clinical and business applications, infrastructure, quality control
Duration: 5+ Months (Possible chances for Contract to Hire/Permanent)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- This includes implementations of new clinical and business applications, system upgrades, application rollouts, and infrastructure and networking projects
- Develops the project work plan, work breakdown structure, and schedule using a designated project management tool for project team usage
- Ensure all projects are consistent with overall customer objectives and strategic plans
- Deploy best practices approach defined by Project Services team. Work to control change, adjust the budget, timeline, and project scope to accommodate approved changes
- Review and finalize deliverables and monitor quality control. Develop customer Return on Investment metrics for project, based on customer objectives. Develops and maintains all strong working relationships with all key stakeholders including
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Om @ 408- 816-2471
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.