Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12314425
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Implementation Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Monika @ 408-907-6415.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: 2+ years of Relevant Project Management Experience. Must have experience with Sharepoint and Excel.
Duration: 10+ Months, Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika @ 408-907-6415
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology, or a minimum of 5-7 years' equivalent work experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services. 3-5 years of direct Visa experience is preferred.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions
- Demonstrate ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations
- Demonstrate success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Working knowledge of client business drivers as it relates to their operations and processing services.