Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12659389
Primary Skills: Medical imaging, annotation, CT/MRI
Duration: 9 Months Plus
Contract Type: W2 Only
Primary Function of Position / Role:
- Image segmentation technician will be using point-and-click tools/software to manually annotate anatomical structures in medical images (CT and MRI).
- These annotations will form an important component of machine learning systems.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record. Performs other duties that may be assigned related to medical imaging segmentation and annotation.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Basic understanding of human anatomy.
- High attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills. You may be working on several concurrent annotation projects with different priorities which will require you to mange you time effectively.
- Basic software skills to use the annotation applications.
- High school diploma, A.S. Engineering Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in use of personal computers as part of daily work, including knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and ability to learn SAP and ACCS (Agile) systems.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.