Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11690757
Akraya is looking for a IVR- Business Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Aman at 408-907-3219, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Business Analyst, Interactive Voice Response(IVR) design, call flow
Duration: 6 Months+
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
- 8+ years of experience in documenting technical process flows, workflows, and business processes.
- Proven ability to document business requirements and translate into flow diagrams.
- Experience with auditing technical documents and identifying gaps.
- Proficiency with process flow tools like Visio, Lucid Chart, Google Drawings.
- Proficiency with office applications like Microsoft Office, Apple Office, Google G Suite Products (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Self Starter. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess keen attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Team player, comfortable working with business executives and strong personalities
- Strong communicator and comfortable engaging with technical and business stakeholders.
- Understanding of call/contact center Interactive Voice Response(IVR) design.
- Understanding of call/contact center voice call flow design.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Aman at # 408-907-3219
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.