Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12388497
Akraya is looking for an IT Support Specialist III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Pushpendra at 408-816-2400.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Audio/Video (AV), Helpdesk ticketing
Duration: 03+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Daily AV/conference room checks to ensure rooms are in working order.
- Daily tracking and emailing to end users who submit negative user feedback in our global conference rooms.
- Daily check on AV monitoring dashboard and sending out of follow-up messages to local point-of-contacts to investigate any issues presented within the tool.
- AV event assistance:
- Ensuring Zoom Meetings and Zoom Webinars operate efficiently and with minimal technical issues
- White glove service in our Boardroom and Executive Briefing Center to ensure executive meetings start on time with no technical issues.
- Assistance in our “HQ Conferencing Center” AV booth providing smooth operation of daily event meetings.
- AV and Unified Communications operations assistance in our Service Now environment, accepting or transferring ownership to incidents opened in our helpdesk ticketing environment.
- Capability of working with outside support vendors in researching and solving IT issues (i.e. Zoom technical support).
- Additional AV and UC operations data entry and input (entry of AV asset information, vendor support case entry).
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pushpendra @ 408-816-2400
- An individual in this position must be extremely organized, pay close attention to detail, and be able to develop revenue-building strategies.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are essential, since an individual in this position must frequently communicate with various departments within their organizations.
- Well-spoken and customer savvy. Someone who can be put in front of Executives, Customers and VIPs.
- Technically proficient, is able to pick up and understand new technologies.
- Familiarity working in an IT Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Capable of absorbing duties quickly with on-the-job training.