Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12298448
Primary Skills: Desktop Support, Active Directory, Dell, MAC support
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Dixit at 408-512-2366
- Desktop Engineers are responsible for providing level 2 support by responding to, evaluating, and prioritizing incoming IT support requests to the IT service desk by internal end users in a flexible, fast paced and growing, but very customer focused environment. These requests are based from all metros where *** has internal employees and on hardware and/or software issues affecting end user technology devices including Dell/Apple/Microsoft desktops/laptops, iPhones, Android, Zoom VC, and Cisco VoIP phones. Follows-up on any open incidents, escalates to Sr. IT team members (when appropriate), to ensure all SLAs are met and incidents are resolved in a short time frame. Ability to be dynamic and reactive as well as creating and driving process to increase IT efficiency, drive pro-activeness, and educate end users on how best utilize the technology provided.
- Troubleshoot to resolution Windows 7/8.1/10, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office 365, and other internal application software issues as assigned.
Image, configure, upgrade, and repair Dell desktops and laptops
Active Directory, MS Exchange, SCCM, JAMF administration including add/change/move requests.
- Administer and maintain iPhone and Android mobile phones\tablets via MobileIron or InTune MDM.
- Remote support for all metros in North America (Seattle, Silicon Valley, LA, Denver, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Toronto, Boston, Tampa, NY, DC)
Complete desktop and telecom related projects as assigned (e.g., software or hardware deployments, office moves, IT license audits, etc.).
- Help troubleshoot and work with telecom engineers to resolve end user telecom issues
Provide outstanding customer service.
- Help build and a rich IT knowledge base by creating and maintaining process and resolution documentation.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.