Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12456390
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Help Desk, Troubleshoot, Level 1 Support, Tickets
Duration: 5+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sneha at 408-512-2459
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience desired.
- At least two years of experience supporting a Windows domain environment desired.
- Relevant certifications such as various MCITP, Security+, A+, and ITIL preferred.
- Strong customer service skills and experience required.
- Previous experience in a service desk environment desired.
- Experience supporting Active Directory services and various business applications.
- Must be able to work independently and self-directed, as well as within a team
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Successful candidates will be comfortable operating in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Occasional weekend and non-business hour support may be required.
- Successful candidate should be flexible and able to complete projects outside their normal daily duties as needed.
- This is a contract to permanent position with primary work responsibilities taking place during normal business hours.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.