Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 11802711
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Security Engineer 3 for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skill: IT Security, CISSP, Active Directory, Windows Device Management, firewalls, Powershell scripting
Duration: 6+ Months
Tax Term: W2 Only
- Design, implement and operate security based automation & workflows that support the delivery of our services.
- Focus on secure coding to deliver automated security based processes and workflows.
- Propose and implement improvements to security controls and processes to improve preventative, detective and response capabilities.
- Evaluate, deploy and tune security products and solutions as part of an overall security architecture.
- Provide documentation and training that is required to deliver and support our service
- Provide on call support for the directory services and related security
- At least 5 years in a security, authentication based role At least 5 years of infrastructure operations experience.
- A great understanding of emerging authentication technologies.
- Powershell scripting experience.
- Able to demonstrate expertise in identity and access management technologies such as directory services, authentication services, PKI Security related certifications, CISSP desired.
- Familiarity with security concepts and tools.
- Active Directory, or similar directories SaaS based authentication services
- Certificate based authentication technologies Server hardening and security System log management and auditing.
- Basic understanding of several IT technologies such as firewalls, multi-factor authentication, single-sign-on, etc.
- Experience with Windows Device Management with Airwatch.
- Knowledge/Experience with Workspace One is preferred.
- Knowledge/Experience with VirtualBox or similar technologies is preferred.
- Knowledge of other privileged access technologies such as password vaults, directories, bastion hosts, key life cycle management, and privilege escalation tools.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.