Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11706122
Akraya is looking for an “Information Security Analyst ” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Om at 408-816-2471. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Security Certification Needed
Duration: 6+ Months (possibility for extension and FTE)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Category: Software Engineering
- Responsible for Intrusion Monitoring (IDS/HIDS), Incident First Response, Firewall, Content Filter Rule Review and Analysis, Antivirus Policy and Threat Analysis.
- Experience in a SOC, SIEM Monitoring, IR, etc. Certs such as GCIH/GCIA/CySA+/CEH and Bachelor' s or Certifications GCIA, GCIH or in a similar field.
- At least 2+ years of Packet capture analysis, endpoint analysis, and log analysis.
- Experience with firewalls, IDS, HIDS, Content Filtering, Network hardening, Packet Inspection, and SEIM tools.
- Linux/Unix Experience.
- Scripting skills (Java/Perl/Ruby/Python), Security certifications (GCIH/GIAC), System Security (OS Hardening, etc.), Vulnerability Management.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Om at 408-816-2471.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.