Job Category: Architect
Job Number: 11267649
Akraya is looking for a IT-SME: Ensemble Architect for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shikhar at 408-907-6412. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a cop y of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Ensemble or Intersystem Cache, X12 / EDI
Duration: 6 Months (Contract to hire)
Tax Term: W2
- Need to design and develop productions based on requirements
- Able to reuse components across different interfaces
- Software developer and who understand object-oriented programming, service-oriented architectures, and other concepts central to developing robust, scalable, distributed applications
- Document the current state and future state architecture
- Help the team in Ensemble technology implemnetation
- At least two years’ experience with InterSystems Caché and/or Ensemble
- Help develop simple/complex rules based on Requirements .
- Interacting with users and deliver the results up to their requirements
- Code Review and feedback to other developers
- Strong communication skills and can work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Co-ordinate and work on onsite-offshore model
- Setting up scripts for code deployment and code management
- Health Care payer experience, especially in X12/EDI
- Good presentation skills
- Good customer facing skill
- Able to work in matrix based organization
- 5 years of ensemble and 10 years of IT development/architecture experience
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Shikhar at 408-907-6412
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.