Job Category: Customer Service & Field Support
Job Number: 11252302
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for an IT Remote Site Support Specialist for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Harleen at 408-816-2474. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skill: Windows, Active Directory, Customer Service, Microsoft Technologies and Troubleshoot
Duration: 6+ Months Contract to Perm
The Remote Site Support Specialist is responsible for supporting hardware and software for all employees by utilizing best practices as defined and facilitated by the IT Operations, Infrastructure, Security, and Network departments. The scope support includes all computers, printers, cell phones, telecom (VOIP), audio visual, servers, network equipment, operating systems, network access, websites, e-mail, third party software used to support business functions, and various internal corporate supported business applications.
Skill and Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience is required
- At least 5 years experience supporting a Windows operating system computing environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in a domain environment senior support position
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (both desktop and server)
- Experience supporting Active Directory services and various business applications
- In-depth knowledge of various Microsoft technologies such as Exchange and System Center
- Experience with Cisco wireless infrastructure, switches and routers
- Experience with Cisco video infrastructure and end-points is desired
- Experience with Cisco voice infrastructure is desired
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience with SAP, ServiceNow, Agile, FedEx Ship Manager, OKTA, SAM, McAfee are a plus
- Weekend and non-business hours support required as needed
- Relevant certifications such as CCENT or higher, various MCITP, Security+, A+, and ITIL are desired
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harleen at 408-816-2474
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.