Primary Skills: Project Management, ITIL, PMP, IT Infrastructure
Duration: 6 Months to start; extensions possible depending on performance and business needs
Contract Type: W2 Only
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Skill Set & Qualifications Required:
- You will be required to develop detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- You have the ability to reset, pivot and re-plan when requirements change while keeping partners on the same page.
- Define and manage large scale IT infrastructure project proposals and plans. Execute to plan and deliver within budget and on time.
- Experience in building large scale IT infrastructure projects with a preference in Real Estate is must (New, Expanding and Closure of Sites).
To follow up with any questions, please contact Khushbu @ 408-907-5650
- 8+ years of Project Management experience.
- 8+ years of IT experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in IT related area.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.