Primary Skills: IT Project Management, Infrastructure
Duration: 06 Months (With high possibility of extension/conversion)
Contract Type: W2 Only
3-7 YOE Building out large Infrastructure environments.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree in project management, business, finance, economics, information technology, or related field.
- Project Management Professional Certification a plus.
- ITIL v3 Certification a plus.
- Experience with infrastructure project management.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Joel Mac @ 408-512-2455
- Manage multiple projects for the Operations and Infrastructure Project Management Office. Candidate will work with technical staff, customers and Resource Managers across organizational boundaries to obtain resources, schedule, and coordinate the execution of tasks to successfully complete deliverables.
- Prepare project funding package documentation.
- Project scheduling and planning, including ongoing schedule and status updates.
- Maintain program and/or project level tracking and reporting of budgets and forecasts, including explanations for any variances.
- Manage tasks and coordination of resources assigned to the project.
- Provide leadership and oversight of program and project performance and ensure compliance with program and project management and information security methodologies.
- Risk identification and management.
- Identification, management, and resolution of issues and conflicts.
- Communication of status, issues, and action items with assigned owners.
- Prepare and present project briefings.
- Demonstrate and leverage strong business and financial acumen.
- Partner and collaborate with cross-organizational functions to deliver on objectives.
- Work with virtual teams located in different time zones and with differing cultures.
- Use abilities to influence customers and stakeholders, and properly manage divergent expectations.
- Maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.