Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12285553
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Project Management, Cybersecurity (e.g. access management, data security, etc.), availability (e.g. incident and change management, capacity management), scheduling, execution, follow-up
Duration: 12 + Months, Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Monika @ 408-907-6415.
- You have 5+ years of experience executing complex processes.
- Prior experience with technology controls a plus.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity (e.g. access management, data security, etc.), availability (e.g. incident and change management, capacity management), and business continuity risks and controls.
- You are able to prioritize deliverables and projects to meet timelines efficiently, to adapt to changes in priorities quickly.
- You possess solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- You effectively communicate formally and informally.
- You have the ability to facilitate group discussions and debate across geographic, functional lines and levels.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in regulated industries a plus, but not required.
- Oversee the execution of the exception process, identifying and remediating inefficiencies in the process as necessary.
- Execute the exceptions management process.
- Follow-up with stakeholders to answer additional questions or to get clarifications.
- Track status of exceptions, provide reporting to management and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other teams involved in the process (e.g. Cybersecurity, Risk Assessment, etc.).
- Run/Manage governance meetings end-to-end (scheduling, execution, follow-up).
- Understand technical controls (expertise not required).
- Provide the first level of review of exceptions to ensure sufficient information is included in requests.
- Continuously evaluate and propose enhancements to the process.
- Execute governance responsibilities, act as Secretary for those meetings.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.