Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12121905
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer for one of our newest clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but this unique opportunity is on a team where you will work on cool projects where curiosity is encouraged and rewarded. To be considered, please apply directly or call Newton on 408-816-2470. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: PM skills, SAP ERP implementation experience, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, UAT
Duration: 8+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Minimum Qualifications :
- Coordinate and schedule team meetings.
- Facilitate working sessions with stakeholders.
- Document use cases and test scenarios for system integration testing and UAT.
- Collaborate with teams to develop detailed test plans and training plans.
- Collaborate with teams to execute on test plans and training plans.
- Communicate status (related to UAT and training) to program leadership and stakeholders.
- Facilitate reviews and approvals of future state design and process documentation, as appropriate.
- Proactively manage risk, anticipate potential issues and implement appropriate mitigations.
- Support team members and establish healthy, collaborative relationships.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Newton Mendonsa on 408-816-2470
- Bachelor's Degree (finance, information systems, business, accounting preferred).
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience with ERP system implementations and project management expertise.
- Experience with finance systems and reporting, particularly in technology / software sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.