Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11842224
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907 6419, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, Networking/Network Security FTPS-TLS, SFTP, HTTP, DNS, Cisco Certification, CCNA (Preferred), WAN/LAN
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Manage multiple client projects to ensure client mandated technology initiatives are successfully implemented, balancing project objectives and deliverables with client expectations.
- Coordinate directly with clients and internal stakeholders to understand server configuration requirements and facilitate necessary changes without customer impact.
- Coordinate directly with clients and internal stakeholders to understand network configuration requirements and facilitate necessary changes without customer impact.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing and change requests, as well as short-term tactical and strategic client initiatives.
- Act as the Project Lead for various initiatives - both internal and external - using Project Management best practices and skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Provide regular reporting on overall project accomplishments, challenges and deliverables.
- Represent client system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Be responsible for own work assignments and tasks, taking the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Create, update and enhance internal support documents to assist internal and external stakeholders.
- Position will be global in scope, requiring occasional alternative work hours to accommodate time zones; limited travel required
- Bachelor' s degree in Project Management, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Requires a minimum of 8 years progressively responsible experience providing project management in a technical support role in the financial services, payment card, and software or information services industries.
- Applied knowledge of the 7-layer OSI Model and OSI Network Communication
- Experience and expertise in implementing and supporting client-server network configurations in WAN/LAN environments and associated protocols (FTPS-TLS, SFTP, HTTP, DNS, Etc.).
- Solid understanding of cryptographic concepts and applied cryptography, including PKI, strong authentication, digital signatures, Etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the payment and data processing industries including industry trends and high-level business drivers.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Previous experience as a System Administrator and/or Network Administrator preferred.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408- 907-6419
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.