Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 11521224
If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Saloni @ 408-907-3201. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Sourcing indirect supply chain, facilities
Duration: 6 Months+ with possible perm conversion
Contract Type: Only W2
- Able to provide end to end category, sourcing, contract and supplier management capabilities.
- Manage stakeholders including the business, legal and security through the entire sourcing life cycle for products and services from supplier identification, selection, negotiations, contracting process; contract and supplier management to adherence to process, policies and procedures.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Saloni @ 408-907-3201.
- 10+ years relevant work experience and Bachelor' s degree in relevant field.
- Ability to develop strategy and drive category plans globally.
- Experience managing suppliers including managed services providers.
- Ability to drive RFX process and shows evidence of strong supplier management skills.
- Strong negotiation and contracting skills is a must.
- Demonstrated experience in category and sourcing management for full breadth of Facilities and Real Estate suppliers.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.