Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 11370574
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Yash at 408-907-2967. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Infrastructure project management, stakeholder management
Duration: 12 Months+ (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Developing project plans and schedules
- Developing project status reports and communicating with stakeholders Interacting with business partners and stakeholders while coordinating and leading project execution activities.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
- Central Valley focused - Ideal candidate Elk Grove or further south, Brentwood or Antioch area
- Infrastructure PM background
- Travel - 10%
- Some remote work possible
- Strong project planning and coordination skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to interact with construction, IT and business stakeholders
- Travel to other KP facilities to support project activities i.E. Roseville, Sacramento & South Sacramento. This will likely be site walks and meetings with customers and business partners. Mileage is reimbursed from the Sacramento office to the other offices.
- Previous healthcare experience is a plus but not required
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Yash at 408-907-2967
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.