Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12411524
Akraya is looking for a IT Communications Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish Baksh at 408-816-2401
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: IT /Technology Communications, Change Management, Marketing, Storytelling,
Duration: 6 Months+
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in the space of IT communications, change management or technology marketing.
- Develop and implement strategies for keeping employees informed and excited by IT change initiatives in a timely, relevant and engaging manner.
- Take the lead and engage in the creation, approval, distribution of all IT related communications, including project announcements, outages, tech updates, internal technology marketing, training, newsletters, and intranet sites.
- Provide guidance and best practices for others within the team and act as thought leader for project and technology teams.
- Contribute to and enable thoughtful and effective change adoption plans, understanding the complexities of technology change, user behaviors and audience segmentation.
- Organized and structured in your approach to writing with experience in developing content strategies and / or content architecture.