Job Category: Customer Service & Field Support
Job Number: 11607073
Akraya is looking for a IT Client Services - Systems Tech for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Harleen at 408-816-2474. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Enterprise Support, Windows & Mac OS, Network application Support
Duration: 3+ Months
Tax Term: W2 only
- Monitors and maintains the company' s network systems.
- Troubleshoots network systems when necessary and makes improvements to the network.
- May require an associate' s degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience.
- At least 2 years of enterprise support experience
- Proficient in supporting Windows and Mac OS
- Proficient in supporting applications such as Active Directory, Microsoft Suites, Citrix, ServiceNow, Cisco VPN Client and Jabber, Slack, Zoom, WebEx, O365 email and VMWare virtual machines
- General knowledge on how to troubleshoot wireless or network issues
- Ability to support end users via phone, chat, email, tickets or deskside
- Proficient in supporting Apple and Dell hardware (laptop migrations and breakfix)
- Excellent customer service
- Jamf/Casper knowledge is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle pressures well
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harleen at 408-816-2474
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.