Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12348219
Primary Skills: Windows, MAC-OS, VDI, VPN, LAN networking troubleshooting
Duration: 12+ Months (Most likely To be Extended)
Contract Type: C2C OR W2 Only
Description : This critical position is responsible for deploying, monitoring, and maintaining the company's end-user computing environment.
This includes responding to incidents from the corporate office, manufacturing facilities and over 500 retail locations regarding device, application, and connectivity issues for desktop computers, laptops, printers, and other proprietary technology devices for Sleep Number.
In addition, this senior role plays a heavy role in projects and their execution surrounding End-User Computing.
- Leads and supports all technical deployment activities for retail and headquarters to ensure proper technology assets and applications are deployed.
- Supports fast moving, large scale retail and corporate technical projects with testing, device planning and scalable technical configuration.
- Maintains awareness of the latest technology and how best to leverage its capabilities for our organization.
- Reviews, troubleshoots and resolves complex end-user and system-initiated incidents via the enterprise ticketing system within department defined service level agreements.
- Communicates effectively within the department and with stakeholders regarding operational issues for continuous improvements.
- Maintains active capabilities that support the long term technology and business strategies around the customer experience.
- Provides technical mentorship to less experienced EUC staff as needed.
Knowledge, skills & Abilities:
- Requires 8+ years' experience in a similar support focused role for an organization with multiple locations, preferably in a retail-facing organization.
- Advanced LAN networking troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to solve hardware and software-related issues for Windows and Mac OS & supporting productivity applications (MS Office, Adobe, etc).
- Familiarity with application deployment tools and imaging.
- Familiarity with VDI, VPN and other remote tools.
- Familiarity using 3rd party remote access tools to troubleshoot remote users incidents.
- Must exhibit strong leadership skills and comfort in providing work direction and prioritization to other less experienced staff.
- Familiarity and technical competence with asset management software and/or technical interfaces to support end-user computing.
- Must possess superior written and oral communication.
- Must display ability to interact effectively in a cross-functional team; maintaining and leveraging strong work relationships.
- Must exhibit excellent judgment and independent decision making skills.
- Must execute with high quality.
- Must operate in high pressure situations and successfully handle multiple priorities.
- Must display strong organizational skills.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Aman at 408-907-3219.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.