Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11529724
Akraya is looking for an “ IT - Linux System Administrator” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Harleen at 408-816-2474. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Satellite Management, Linux Redhat, system admin and writing scripts
Duration: 2 years
Tax Term: W2 only
- Install, configure and support Red Hat Linux 5.7 and above on Dell Hardware for standalone Physical OS deployment as well as virtual via VM Ware/Cloud.
- Working with Oracle DBA' s, weblogic admins and supporting other developers and application administrators.
- Troubleshooting and change management.
- Red Hat Linux Systems Administrator position
- 3-5 years of Red Hat Linux System Administration Experience.
- This is specific for a project to install, configure and support Red Hat Operating System.
- Satellite provisioning server and VMware.
- Strong scripting skills in 2+ of shell, PHP, Perl, Python (shell, Perl preferred).
- The use and support of VMware
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Harleen at: 408-816-2474
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.