Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12662380
Primary Skills: Computer savvy, Excel, Ad hoc.
Duration: 06 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Initial research, flagging, and documentation of asset- triggered by LHP (an internal legal database) request and ad hoc requests that require knowledge of someone’s current and/or prior computer.
- Processing received computers for hold, such as removal of hard drive, recording details of the user computer and drive.
- Coordinate computer received in Woodland Hills Depot for processing.
- Review LHP case request daily for any instructions on data retrieval.
- Will work in the Depot from time to time to assist with shipping and receiving, break fix and any other task when needed.
- Research on ad hoc request.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala on 408-512-2457.
- 1 year minimum of relevant experience.
- Must be comfortable with computers.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Excel Skills is a must.
- Computer hardware experience is a plus.
- SQL knowledge is desired.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.