Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12662378
Primary Skills: Hardware & PC Repairs, Mac/Apple product repair.
Duration: 06 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Diagnose computer, determine details of equipment problems.
- Run tests using, Lenovo HW Diagnostic and Dell HW Diagnostic
- Learn to repair devices across PC ecosystems, Dell and Lenovo.
- Earn and keep current on certifications for Lenovo, Dell, and more
- Repair laptop, desktop units according to requirements, using hand or power tools and measuring devices.
- Keep a high degree of quality repairs while completing within agreed timeframe.
- Resolve issues requiring communication with Manufacturer’s internal service team.
- Keep track of devices and parts inventory while performing repairs.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume repairs.
- Reassemble machines/ devices after making repairs or replacing parts.
- Analyze equipment performance to assess equipment functionality.
- Reinstall/ image, software in the computer.
- Maintain repair parts inventories and places order for any additional parts needed for repairs.
- Complete repair tickets using TrackIT.
- Learn and use new processes and procedures as required for repair process.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala on 408-512-2457.
- Hardware Repair: 1 year (Required).
- PC Repair: 1 year (Required).
- Dell and Lenovo parts ticketing portal (Required).
- Dell or Lenovo certification (Required).
- Customer Service Skills: 1 year (Required).
- Mac/Apple product repair: 1 year (Preferred).
- Mac certification a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.