Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11517937
Akraya is looking for a Penetration Testing/ IT - Cyber Security Threat Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Penetration Testing, Cyber security, Vulnerability, Metasploit/meterpreter
Duration: 6 Months (Possible Extension)
Tax Term: W2 only
Contract Type: W2
- 6 years Penetration Testing experience
- Knowledge of exploits and how to use Metasploit/meterpreter
- Knowledge and experience in setting up VMs for malware analysis
- In the position of Cyber Threat Specialist/Penetration Tester, Expert the analyst will be responsible for the assessment, verification, review, and audit of security/privacy controls and overall security/privacy stance across the Client’ s enterprise.
- Analyst will execute and support assessments, audits, tests, and verification activities for the service areas under Client’ s Security Intelligence and Operations Center (SIOC).
- The analyst will ensure and validate that security controls are operating effectively.
- Analyst will review test results or interpret evidence for vulnerabilities, gaps, and control deficiencies and work with business stakeholders to establish plans for sustainable resolution.
- Analyst will develop red test parameters, vulnerability-testing code writing capability, and other analytical tools to support security testing services.
- Analyst will also document in detail the results of assessments, audits, tests, and verification activities.
- Analyst will create and maintain SIOC testing infrastructure, correlation tools, documentation, and training.
- Analyst will develop situational awareness, stay informed or current technology and vulnerabilities, and contribute to Client and industry in the area(s) of their specialty.
- Analyst will support incident response and intelligence functions.
- Associates or Bachelors in Computer Science, Network & Security, or related discipline, or equivalent experience, SANS Cybersecurity certificate, WCNA, or similar
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at: 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.