Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12510974
Primary Skills: Business Analysis, Agile, SQL, UAT, Mobile Application, API
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
TOP 3 MOST IMPORTANT:
Insurance background, mobile application testing background, Artificial Intelligence background (Chatbox, etc.)
- Java experience highly preferred.
- Agile and SQL is required.
- Cloud experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to work with stakeholders via phone, skype, etc. all over along with offshore teams.
As a Business Analyst, you will provide high level expertise in functionality of business applications and drive business requirements; Maintain strong awareness of the processes and systems utilized by all the departments; Collaborate with product owners and generate key insights that influence business decision and technology solutions. Further, you will be part of the application team supporting various transformational programs for Service Operations; Salesforce and Telecom roadmaps that are underway. A blend of business and technical acumen coupled with experience in drafting user stories is critical to success in this role.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Define, analyze, and document business and system requirements.
- Work with product owners to identify and draft business requirements.
- Work with Business leaders to identify, propose and influence business solutions.
- Act as an IT liaison between business & development teams and ensure that requirements are being met.
- Interface with other teams to guide API design to support best possible user experience
- Perform impact analysis for changes affecting multiple application systems.
- Help develop application conceptual designs.
- 3-5 years of experience in business analysis.
- 3-5 years of experience with large scale and complex systems.
- Experience and knowledge in insurance and/or financial domains.
Bachelor's degree (preferable in Math, Computer Science or related field)
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shubham at 408-907-2234
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.