Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12733235
Primary Skills: Quality Inspection, GD&T, Manufacturing, medical device
Duration: 9 Months + (possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Description : IQC Inspector will be performing dimensional and visual inspections of incoming product parts, assemblies and products to ensure incoming part specifications have been met prior to release to manufacturing and finished goods. IQC Inspector will also inspect R&D parts per Engineer Requests or as First Articles.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442
- High school diploma, A.S. Engineering Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires understanding of SAP or other ERP systems to be able to perform lot transactions is a bonus skill set. Will train, if no experience.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Must be able to use or understand the use of standard inspection tools, gauges and Optical Comparators.
- Experience using Vision Systems is a desired skill set but not required.
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance is desirable
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.